- Last Updated on 13 July 2013
Here are the podiums of the 7th FAI WWGC 2013 :
1. Christine Grote, Germany - 8419 pts
2. Doerte Starsinski, Germany and Ayala Truelove, Great Britain - 8405 pts
3. Sarah Arnold, USA - 8364 pts
1. Sue Kussbach, Germany - 8618 pts
2. Cornelia Schaich, Germany - 8439 pts
3. Meike Müller, Germany - 8388 pts
1. Anne Ducarouge, France - 9098 pts
2. Marilyne Abadie-Bérard, France - 8925 pts
3. Katrin Senne, Germany - 8921 pts
And the German Team wins the Team Cup.
- Last Updated on 24 June 2013
Tomorrow 25th June, we'll do the briefing in the hangar (which will be the official place) at 10.30.
The runway in use will be announced a 9.00 local time on the website and on the official board (in the hangar).
- Last Updated on 23 June 2013
Sorry the weather is not good for flying today.
If you wish to fly on Monday you should attend the operation and weather briefing at 10.30 in the club briefing room (old building).
All pilots are reminded that they must have a Licence FFVV before flight, this can be obtained in the club office from Monday morning.
During the briefing on Tuesday 25th June at 10.30 there will be a short briefing on the task area and outlanding in the region.
Wednesday 26th June is the first official practice day, there will be a grid on the runway by class, placement of gliders within the class for this day will be free.
Competition registration for pilots will be open from Wednesday 26th at 08.30 in the new building.
There is a Team Captain briefing at 18.00 on Wednesday the 26th.
Thursday 27th is a compulsory practice day; all competitors must attend briefing and grid in the allocated grid position.
For all training days, the flight logs must be delivered to organisers. The e-mail to use is firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any scoring query or procedure complaint you should use the form provided in reception or by e-mail to email@example.com
- Last Updated on 22 June 2013
Les préparatifs s'accélèrent sur l'aérodrome, Roger Eyrier Directeur et Benjamin Néglais sont arrivés hier en renfort du staff. Pistes préparées, marquage des paddocks des équipes en cours, réunion du staff en fin de journée. A très bientôt!
Warm Up in progress, Roger Eyrier and Benjamin Neglais are now here to reinforce the staff. The runway are A-OK now and Phiphi is making the marking on the paddocks, meeting for the Team organization tonight. See you very soon!